Courtesy of Porter Ale House
8 slices Pancetta
8 ciabatta buns
8 oz Roasted garlic aioli
16 kettle chips
16 oz triple St Andre cream brie
1lb boneless beef short rib
½lb unsalted butter
1. Cut short rib, brisket and butter into 2 inch cubes and chill to 35 degrees. Grind using meat grinder and chill again for 15 minutes. Grind half of the batch through a second time and combine with the rest of the batch and mix well. Portion into 7oz patties.
2. Season burger with salt and freshly cracked pepper. Place burger on griddle and sear. Once first side is caramelized flip and cover with lid. Squirt water under the lid to create a little steam. Cooking time should be approximately 8 minutes. Once burger is medium top with the Brie and broil for 10 seconds.
3. Toast burger on the grill and brand the top bun with the ‘P’ shaped branding iron.
4. Spread roasted garlic aioli on the bottom bun and top with the burger. Top the burger with pancetta crisp, kettle chips and top bun. Place the skewered cornichon on top to hold the burger together.
5. Fry French fries until crispy, season with salt and pepper then place on board along with ketchup.