Here's what I learned on "Watch What Happens Live" last night:
* Lance Bass dated Cedric but did not ever spend the night at Vanderpump Manor.
* Adrienne may or may not look like Charo, and she gets her hairglitter installed in Vegas.
* Lance may or may not have dated Ricky Martin back in the day.
* You all do NOT think that Adrienne is too mean to Paul, who's last name is Nassif and not Maloof. (Sorry, Paul.)
* Justin Timberlake holds all the cards in the event of an *NSYNC reunion.
* Kelly Ripa loves Adrienne's hair glitter.
* Adrienne thinks that Camille is not getting a bad rap on the show.
* The Sacramento Kings have a Jewish player who watches, and enjoys, "Watch What Happens Live."
* Adrienne is very very very rich. And gave me my own $500 commemorative chip from the Palms with my face on it! It is nontransferable for cash.
Here's the aftershow, which is very entertaining!
Perfect guests like always and you being you, WWHL is my fav show, well next to TFS and Top chef, Top Chef I can tell its gonna be GOODDDDDDDDDD! The chefs seem more at ease with the judges, and feisty when it comes to the criticism, It will be sad to watch the chefs leave, I mean we know them, and don't want to see anyone go, I mean Elia!! really??
As always, you r my fav tv executive, that has his own talk show and blogs/tweets/and facebooks and I can thank him for the awesome entertainment
ps Lance in his suit and tie last night, it was a beautiful thing
Andy, I love watching WWTHL!!!! I usually work Sunday and Thursday nights and I honestly look forward to getting home and just watching your show. I think you are hillariuos and just all around my hero.
Lastnite was an amazing show and I love Adrienne. She is so down to earth and genuenly nice. Everytime I see Lance I think of my best friend screaming "Lance drop your pants" at their NSync concert. Just an awesome show. I can't wait for Camille to go on the show and get served with all sorts of questions. Love you from STL!!!
Andy, I think Rachel Zoe looks stunning pregnant! She's never looked better!! I'm really happy for the two of them!! I just love seeing her lil baby bump!!
Andy, you mentioned when Lance said he looked the like love child of Ann Hench and Ellen D that Ann played a character on a soap and was named "Celestia"...she actually played on the soap "Another World" and the characters name was "Cecile". Celestia is the alter ego she said she was when she was high on Ecstasy and knocked on some stranger's door and had her "break down" before breaking up with Ellen.
ANDY I THINK YOU ARE GREAT. I FOLLOW ALL OF THE HOUSEWIVES. CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMILLE TO BE ON THE SHOW WITH YOU. SHE IS MY LEAST FAVORITE FROM BEVERLY HILLS. HOPEFULLY I CAN CALL IN TO ASK WHY SHE WAS HANGING ALL OVER NICK IN THE LAS VEGAS EPISODE AND DIDNT HANG ON KELSEY DURING THE LAST SHOW? ALSO NOTICED SHE DANCED LIKE A STRIPER IN LAS VEGAS, BUT NOT IN NEW YORK????