If you're looking to lace your Halloween party with something a bit more grownup than those little fun-sized bags of candy, consider making drinks or cocktails with these festive and freaky garnishes to wow the adult crowd.
1. Spider ice cubes
2. Dry iceA little bit of faux-smokiness from dry ice makes everything look creepy. Betty Crocker can teach you how to use dry ice in your cocktails, like they do for the Treasure Chest at Chicago's Three Dots and a Dash.
3. GrenadineRed Grenadine syrup is your bloody friend for Halloween-themed drinks like the Zombie Brain Hemorrhage by Spirit Cocktails — inject it into this version, or an original layered drink for a messy illusion.
4. Raspberry puréeIf you're looking for a healthier way to get a bloody effect, try this berry blast.
5. Peeps Marshmallow GhostsYou thought Peeps were just an Easter thing? Nope, they're also around for Halloween, where they can make your creamy cocktails like this Ghostini by Anne Fretz look extra spooky.
6. Fruity eyeballA fresh lychee fruit stuffed with a Maraschino cherry looks remarkably like a freaky eyeball when skewered with a toothpick and tossed in a cocktail.
7. Pumpkin cupsHollow out a small pumpkin to use as the cup for your drink — or a big one to make a shareable punchbowl.
The Feast is Bravo’s digital destination serving culinary inspiration and essential food news. Like us on Facebook and visit daily for diet and wellness trends, kitchen hacks and tools — and the buzziest celebrity, chef, and restaurant happenings you need to know about right now.