If you know anything about Gordon Ramsay, you know he is not here for the foolishness — any of it, whether from aspiring chefs, small hoteliers, or mom and pop restaurateurs. And that's good for you: Need to put someone in their place? There's a Gordon GIF for that:
1. Idiot sandwichThis GIF went viral and set the standard for savagery, but it's actually a parody that was taken from a sketch on The Late Late Show with James Corden. He didn't go that far IRL, but you can feel free to use it for any virtual drama.
2 & 3. The winner is... none of youThese two are a package deal, and go so well together when it's time to cut some people loose.
4. Breaking ishFor when words don't suffice, but breaking ish will do quite nicely, thank you.
5. I can't sink any furtherHow low can you go? When you reach the bottom, Gordon can be the buddy who will guide you to safety.
6. A disgusting, festering messSomeone's really done it, now, and this is a great way to tell them.
7. ShhJust. Stop. Talking.
8. Before it's too late... too lateNever underestimate the efficiency of a good facepalm.
9. Get the @$#! out of hereListen, sometimes it's okay to just yell some obscenities to make sure you're understood— it's cool, so long as it stays on the GIF.
10. You are doneChefs fear Gordon's withering wit, which can be a sword.
11. Can. You. Wake. UpStop sleeping; get woke.
12. No, no, noDon't hit a table or wall; just use this poetic expression of pissed-offedness.
13. Seriously?For really real?
14. Get a grip and head back to your stationContestants on Masterchef have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and he makes sure they know it. Use this when an officemate steps outside the appropriate boundaries of their cubicle.
15. Louder!Keep in mind, GIFs have no sound.
16. What is going on?Before you solve the problem, you need to know the facts.
17. Wow.The only appropriate response to truly spectacular idiocy.
18. That's burnt.While this was meant for a Hell's Kitchen cook, anyone who presents something subpar to you could receive this in response.
19. SeriouslySurely, you can't be serious. And don't call me Shirley.
20. The painful facepalmThere are degrees of facepalming, and this one is physically painful.
But there's a tender heart there, too
You know there's ultimately a softie under all that bluster — but he'll only let you see it once in a while.
The Feast is Bravo’s digital destination for foodies, serving fresh culinary inspo, piping hot celebrity food coverage, diet and wellness trends, plus the kitchen hacks and tools you never knew you needed. Like us on Facebook and visit daily for a curated menu of essential food news, from seriously thought provoking to just plain fun.