Jennifer Garner is a woman of many talents. Actress, philanthropist, mother — and now, ahem, chicken walker. Oh, sorry, you didn’t know that chicken walking was a talent? Well, it is, and Jennifer Garner’s got the goods.
The Miracles From Heaven star recently took to social media and shared a picture that left a lot of us confused. In the Instagram photo, Jennifer is wearing athletic gear while holding a blue leash that leads to a harness that surrounds … a brown chicken.
“If there isn't a Chicken Lady Day, there really should be. Man, my life gets more exciting all the time,” she wrote. “Meet one of our ladies, Regina George. Regina loves long walks, dehydrated bugs, and kale. Regina hates....carbs. #shesanicechickenbutaMeanGirl #MeanGirlsthemovie #ithinkshehasaburnbook #cluckcluck”
So what have we learned here?
1. Jennifer Garner has a pet chicken.
2. Jennifer Garner is such a Mean Girls fan, that she named her pet chicken after its iconic lead character, Regina George.
3. Jennifer Garner takes Regina George—again, we’re talking about a chicken here—on walks. On a leash.
And what questions remain?
1. Why does Jennifer Garner have a pet chicken?
2. What makes this pet chicken a “mean girl”?
3. What is in Regina George the chicken’s alleged Burn Book?
This is a mystery that just won’t stop unraveling. We don’t have any answers right now, but continue to check in with Unleashed for all of your Jennifer Garner’s Mean Girl Chicken updates.
Unleashed is Bravo's celebration of pamper-worthy pets and how to spoil them. Want more? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.