Even if you dole out candy until the neighborhood kids are ready to hurl, chances are you'll still have a lot of leftovers the next day. Don't throw them in the trash, because you know your sweet tooth will be back. Maybe even the next morning. Here’s how to keep the party going with simple desserts you can make out of all that leftover Halloween candy.
1. Caramel Cookie Cheesecake Pie
Twix are a Halloween basket classic, and, according to this recipe from Real Simple, you can turn the caramel cookie bars into a cheesecake pie by adding just a few staples like cream cheese, pie crust, sugar and eggs.
2. Trail Mix (Halloween edition!)Why not Halloween up your trail mix by adding in candy along with your nuts and raisins. Whatever you have will work on this one, and who couldn't use a little extra sugar on the trail? (Or, you know, in bed binge watching Stranger Things.)
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars
Wow, that’s a mouthful—and it also sounds like a dentist’s nightmare (in other words, delicious). Averie Cooks created a no-bake bar topped with Kit Kats and/or peanut butter cups, and it requires less than 15 minutes of prep work to pull this one off.
4. Snack Bar Madness Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is probably the most versatile of all your options: Use nearly any variation of chips or candy in these cookies (recipe via the Cooking Channel), and see what you can come up with. Gummy worms? We haven't tried those yet but we're curious...
5. Halloween Candy Cake
Candy cake? Sounds good to us. This recipe from Cookies and Cups can be made with your favorite cake mix, orange food coloring for the icing, and then all the candy you please layered right on top.
6. Boozy NightcapThe kids had their fun, and you deserve yours. According to Star Chefs, one way to use up leftover Halloween candy is to pair it with some wine and have yourself a nightcap. After a night going out trick-or-treating, or just flexing those arms with all that candy distribution, chances are you could use it. If wine isn’t your thing, just drop the candy into a bottle of vodka and let it soak overnight. Candy-infused vodka martini for the win.
The Feast is Bravo's home for the biggest, boldest, most crave-worthy eating experiences. Want more? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.