Traveling is always a bear, but traveling around the holidays? Fugghedaboutit. Well, actually, you can’t forget about Christmas this year because your mother will disown you if you don’t show up to her dinner and make small talk with Uncle Bob.
TSA lines, over-booked flights, rubberneckers causing backups on the freeway—just thinking about it is giving me anxiety. To ease the travel burden, I’ve culled together some of the lushest, plushest, most cutting-edge products out there that will hopefully console you when the airplane pilot announces, “Folks, we’re 22nd in line for takeoff.”
1. A Trap for All Your Tech
2. Shiny Makeup Brushes for the Road
3. The Hold-All-My-Sh*t Jewelry Carrier
4. The FAA-Approved Pet Carrier
5. The Smart Suitcase (That Tells You Its Weight!)
6. Your Warrior Weekender
7. The I've-Never-Been-This-Organized-Before Makeup Carrier
8. The Everyone-Will-Be-Green-With-Envy Passport & Luggage Tags
9. A Hair-Saver That Fits in Your Purse
10. The Make-Your-Friends-Jealous Portable Speakers
11. An Enormous Blanket Scarf
12. The Shut-It-Down Sleep Mask
13. The Pretend-You're-Anywhere-Else Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Most Wanted is Bravo's home for the most coveted clothing, beauty, gadgets and home products you never knew you couldn't live without. Want more? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.