Much ado has been tweeted over last week's Double Exposure episode, in which the team waits over eight hours on the set waiting for Lindsay Lohan to arrive. Jorge Perez, in his blog about last night's episode, says that he hopes people will start appreciating the positive aspects of the situation:
We watched the episode ourselves, and can second Jorge's enthusiasm for the blonde bombshell who's too often known for her less flattering antics. Lindsay is indeed hilarious, and here are five choice moments that showcase her free-flowing personality:
1. Lindsay is aware of the wonders of Photoshop: When the makeup artist is taking too long, Lindsay makes an executive decision to move on. Lest you think her unaware of the consequences of her haste, she remarks: "They can retouch."
2. Lindsay finds solace in her closet: The team's first shot of Lindsay takes place in a cozy little electrical closet, which she finds not claustrophobic but quite enjoyable. The next shot, which takes place in an open room with a bunch of stylists, support staff, and photographers looking on, is not to her liking. "I wanna go back in my closet," she says. "Oh wait, I already f---ed that up."
3. Lindsay takes a little dig at Beyonce: After a big fan is brought in to give her hair that "I'm-in-the-middle-of-Tropical-Storm-Andy" look, she isn't happy. "This is cheesy," she says. "It's so Sasha Fierce."
4. Lindsay isn't the most politically correct young woman: After the team voices some criticisms of how she's wearing her hot shorts, she responds: "I'm aware... I'm not retarded."
5. Lindsay was still hung up on Samantha Ronson when this all went down: Indrani tells Lindsay she's the "most beautiful woman in the world," to which Lindsay responds: "Tell Samantha that."
Click here to watch full episodes of Double Exposure, airing 11/10c on Tuesdays.
She should be embarassed by her behavior. She wasn't apologetic for being 8 hours late. She wasted not only money but also there time. She needs to get over herself. Honey you were much bigger when you were in the parent trap then you are now. Her excuses are as old as that blond hair
I agree with you nicole, we need to stop making excuses for these types of people, who really dont care aobut others but themselves. We should not focus on people like this lohan person as they are extremly poor role models for anyone let alone our children. She should be ashamed and go work in India or Africa and see what life is about its not avout her and its not about treating people with such disrepect and catch a wake up
I agree Nicole, but she did say, sorry I'm late......... whatever!
Its great that she was funny and entertaining, but not to Bravo viewers, we saw all that she says she is not
AWESOME SHOW ....NEVER HAVE CARED FOR MS. LOHAN-SHE HAS NO MANNERS OR COUTH -YOU DO NOT WASTE OTHER PEOPLES TIME ;UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY DOUBLE TIME -MONEY ASIDE ,THE WORLD DOES NOT WAIT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KARMA IS OR JUST PLAIN SIMPLE MANNERS!!! I LOVE INDRANI-HER PHOTOS SPEAK VOLUMES !!!! SHE IS TRULY AN AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER ,WITH VISION. A PICTURE IS JUST A PICTURE ...SHE BRINGS HER SOUL TO THE LENS !
Maybe Lindsey did say sorry and it was cut out of the show. But 11 hours late, thats crazy. I love this show though, its great!
Maybe Lindsey did say sorry and it was cut out of the show. But 11 hours late, thats crazy. I love the way the couple work and fight together, but still get great shots.