Jacqueline Laurita has been going on a Twitter rant lately... about her beauty routine. (What else did you think we meant?)
"It's EXCELLENT! Best mineral makeup out there in my opinion," the Real Housewives of New Jersey star raves about her BellaPierre products. She even seals her recommendation with a blemish-free promise. "That one won't [make you break out] bc it's pure unlike others."
The beauty queen then tweeted her curious followers, "Everyone has been asking me what #makeup I use, so here is my current list. Leave me your feedback." Ready for the glamorous rundown? Drum roll, please. In no particular order, behold Jacqueline's top 10 tools for a pretty face:
- Lancome Aquatique waterproof nude eye shadow base
- Lancome eyebrow pencil in sable
- Lancome Le crayon Khol eyeliner pencil in brown, black & black lapis
- Lancome artliner liquid eyeliner in black, brown & navy
- Le Metier De Beaute correcteur in cool
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat radiant touch concealer
- Ooh La Lift instant under-eye brightening boost by Benefit
- Black waterproof mascaras by Maybelline. The Falsies Volum'Express,The Colossal Volum’Express or Lash Stiletto
- Ardel false lashes #116 with Duo waterproof dark-tone eyelash adhesive
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer SPF 20
Find out what else is in her makeup bag by going to JacquelineLaurita.com.
Will you try Jac's beauty essentials? Start a Tweet Battle, and make your case.
Just love Jacqueline. Ihope she stays on the show and the Guidices leave. Teresa brings nothing but bad blood to the show she's a user and a liar I had over half of the same products in my purse so I feel I'm in great company.