- Mazel- It was going to go to Kiam Moriya from Alabama who turned 12 years old today, 12/12/12/, at 12:12p. But I didn’t want him getting any more attention, I figured he was getting enough. Instead the 121212 Concert to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy gets the Mazel, it’s so incredible. If you haven’t made a donation yet, call 1-855-465-HELP and make a pledge for a great cause.
- Jackhole- This North Korean anchorwoman.
- Mazel- The cast of ‘Viva Forever’ the Spice Girls musical which opened tonight in London. It was written by Ab-Fab’s Jennifer Saunders. Jennifer can do no wrong, and we hope the entire cast breaks legs. But not really because that would be Scary Spice.
- Jackhole- Anne Hathaway’s vagina who tried to upstage her entrance at the premiere of Les Miz last night. We think she was just too busy worrying about the boots that she forgot to throw on panties.
- Mazel- This wonderful Yoko Ono mashup that went viral today. We think it’s her cover of ‘Firework’ by Katy Perry. She’s still got it!
- Jackhole- Here’s the deal with today’s Jackhole, I’m not not anti-Scientology but I’m definitely anti this anti-Scientology rap song that hit the web today. Ok, the words are bad, the music is bad, but the former Scientology producer is kinda cute. So I will be forced to watch it at least 27 more times.