Boishel of Innards with Cream Sauce, Bread Gallette, Liver & Parsley Salad
Chef: Stefan Richter
Want tonight's other LCK Recipe?
Check out Kristen Kish's Chicken Livers with Garlic & Mustard Caramel, Pickled Fruit, Toasted Bread & Herb Salad
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon chopped thyme
half pound liver
half pound tripe
half pound chicken hearts
1 garlic clove
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup cream
half cup white wine
- Bread Gallette
- 8-10 slices white bread, cubed
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon marjoram, chopped
1/8th of a nutmeg
half an onion sautéed and 1 cup milk
half a garlic clove
- Sauté onion with garlic and diced meat, adding chicken stock, cream, and white wine. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with bread gallette.
- Sauté onion for 5 minutes, add the cup of milk, and bring to a simmer. Pour over all ingredients (except the eggs).
- Add egg when bread mixture is cooled down. Mix and form 3-ounce dumplings.
- Boil in salted water for 5 minutes and sauté in 1 tablespoon of butter until golden brown.