Top Chef, Season 10, Episode 4, Elimination Challenge
1) Place 4 coddled eggs and garlic into blender.
2) With blender on low, slowly drizzle in canola oil.
3) Once thick, add red wine and lemon juice.
4) Place mixture into another bowl and whisk in olive oil until dressing is of “Mayo” consistency.
5) Salt to taste.
1) Tear romaine lettuce. Place in bowl.
2) Add Parmesan, bacon, brioche croutons, mint, oregano, shallots, a quarter of Canlis’ dressing, and pepper.
3) Toss components until dressing coats lettuce.
4) Serve on plate with lightly salted wedge tomatoes.