- The Real Housewives of New York City Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan Meet Kristen Taekman Season Premiere Mar 11 9/8c
Top Chef, Season 9, Episode 12, Elimination Challenge
1. Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Toss chicken legs/thighs in oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Lay chicken, skin side up on a half sheet tray.
4. Cook in oven for about 20 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
5. Meanwhile, in a large pot heat the chicken stock over high heat and once it comes to a boil, reduce the stock to a simmer, add two bay leaves and place the chicken breasts inside.
6. Cook until the juices of the chicken run clear.
7. Remove chicken and reduce stock by half, reserve.
8. Pull all the chicken and cut into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
1. Combine all ingredients with chicken.
2. Pour enough reduced chicken stock into the mix and into the mix to make it moist. You may not need all of it.
Pickled Red Onion:
1. Bring all ingredients (except onions) to a boil strain the liquid through a chinios, then pour over the red onions and let sit at least 1 hour or until the onions are to your desired tartness.
2. Strain liquid from the onions and they are ready to serve.
1. Mix watermelon, watercress, fets, and pumpkin seeds together. Drizzle with olive oil and pumpkin seed oil. Finish with a bit of Marlborough sea salt or fleur de sel.
1. Cut whole wheat buns in half, put some arugula on the bottom half of the bun, a scoop full of chicken salad, a few pickled onions and top with the bun.