Top Chef, Season 7, Episode 4, Quickfire Challenge
1. Roast butternut squash in 350-degree F oven until extra tender. Puree with butter, vanilla beans, salt, and pepper. Add vegetable stock until sauce consistency.
2. Season turkey breast with salt, pepper, and cinnamon. In a sauté pan with oil, cook until done but still juicy inside. Let rest before slicing.
3. In same turkey pan, deglaze pan with brandy and add apple, pear, and onion. Cook until tender and add turkey stock. Reduce to nappe consistency and season to taste.
4. Sauté broccolini in olive, salt, and pepper.
5. Pour butternut squash sauce onto plate. Lay broccolini across sauce. Slice turkey and arrange on top of broccolini.
For Baby Food:
In food processor, puree turkey and butternut squash sauce until smooth.