Cod with Coconut Broth, Clam Juice, Lime, ChiliMarinated Tomato, Corn & Petite Herbs
Chef: Kristen Kish
Want tonight other LCK recipe?
Check out Lizzie Binder's Poached Salmon Stew with Fennel, Leek, Hungarian Paprika & Sweet Pepper Flakes
- 8 ounces of cod bones
- half leek, cut in half lengthwise
2 sprigs parsley
2 celery stalks
water to cover
- 8-10 ounce cod, skinned, cut into large cubes
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
half white onion, thinly sliced
1 ear corn off the cob
2 ounces white wine
oil, to sweat vegetables
6 ounces coconut milk
3 ounces clam juice
4 ounces fish fume
juice of half a lime (or to taste)
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Simmer for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Sweat fennel, leek, and onion in oil for 5 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Add corn, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add wine, and reduce to au sec.
- Add coconut milk, clam juice, fume, jalapeno, and sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add fish and cook for 6 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Finish with limejuice, salt, and pepper, to taste.