Chef Roble and Co, Season 2, Episode 1
To make the Smoked Paprika Oil:
1. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons smoked paprika and 1/2 cup olive oil. Warm the mixture over very low heat, stirring constantly for 15-20 minutes. Turn off the heat and let sit for 3 hours.
2. Then strain the oil through a coffee filter.
To make the Smoked Paprika Aioli:
1. Place egg yolk, lemon juice, garlic and salt in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, or in a blender, and pulse until blended.
2. With the machine running, add the smoked paprika oil in a thin stream. If it becomes too thick, thin it out with some room-temperature water and continue adding oil until you've used it all.
To make the fried Oysters:
1. In a re-sealable bag, soak the oysters in buttermilk and hot sauce over night.
2. Toss the oysters in cornmeal and shake off the excess. Refrigerate the breaded oysters until ready to fry.
3. Carefully add to oil, heated to 350 degrees, in batches, and cook, turning occasionally, until golden on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Finish with pepper and (if necessary) a bit more salt.
To make the Deviled Eggs:
1. In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, add the egg yolks and all of the remaining ingredients. Whip until combined.
2. Add the filling into a pastry bag fitted with a round tip. Pipe the mixture into the reserved egg whites. Garnish with a fried oyster and smoked paprika aioli.