Chef: Kuniko Yagi
See the other LCK Episode 2 Recipe:
Chris Jacobsen & Tyler Wiard - Hay Ice Cream
- 1 nectarine
- 3 strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- half lime, juiced
- half cup simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar; simple syrup reduced to syrup consistency
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorn
- 2 tablespoons cashew nuts, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- fleur de sel, pinch
- Lemon Curd
- zest and juice from 3 lemons
- 1 ounce butter, melted
- half cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients from lemon curd, whisk on a medium stove until it’s cooked, strain through chinois, and set aside in a refrigerator.
2. Cut all the fruit into bite-size pieces, marinate them with simple syrup for about 30 minutes, drain the syrup, and squeeze lime juice.
3. In a small pan, melt butter, add cashew until just toasted, and set aside.
4. Plate the brown sugar syrup and lemon curd on the bottom of the bowl, add marinated fruit, drizzle olive oil, garnish with cashew nuts, pink peppercorn, and fleur de sel.