Chef Roblé & Co., Season 1, Episode 3
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup lightly toasted crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly sift all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, butter and vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time and mix on low speed about 2 minutes. Add dry ingredients and follow with toasted nuts. Mix on low speed until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into silicone mold and bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 35 minutes.
- Once the brownies are fully cooled, unmold and insert lollipop sticks into the short side.
- In a double boiler, melt coating chocolate and dip each "brownie pop" then place on a sheet pan lined with parchment/wax paper. Once each pop has fully cooled and hardened, spray with gold color spray and VOILA! You've got yourself some gold bar brownies.
© 2014 Chef Kiku
Silicone gold bar brownie molds
Lollipop sticks (found at your local art supply store like Michaels)
White coating chocolate (you can find 1-2 pound bags at your local cake decorating store or online I get mine at NY Cake and Baking Distributors www.nycake.com)
Gold edible color spray ( I like a brand called PME also found at www.nycake.com)