Grilled Cauliflower with Lemon Vinaigrette - Recipe Finder
Grilled Cauliflower with Lemon VinaigrettePhoto by:
Top Chef Masters, Season 4, Episode 4, Quickfire Challenge
- 1 cauliflower
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- 1/4 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Romaine lettuce, finely chopped
1. Place the cauliflower florets in a small bowl.
2. Season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
3. Place on top of the grill until charred and nicely cooked.
4. Dress the herbs and lettuce with the lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and place in the middle of plate.
5. Put the cauliflower on top, and serve hot.