Top Chef Masters, Season 2, Episode 7, Elimination Challenge
1. Make Dough: Bloom yeast in water, add flour and salt. Mix until dough consistency and let rise for 2 hours.
2. Prepare a charcoal grill. Burn until white and then prod charcoal to sides until nothing in center.
3. Roll dough into 4 thing circles. Brush with olive oil and grill on one side.
4. Remove from grill and flip grilled side up on cutting board.
5. Repeat with remaining dough.
6. Distribute topping ingredients evenly over pizzas except for the arugula and tomatoes.
7. Place back on grill, cover and cook until crispy and cheese is melted. Top with arugula and prosciutto and serve.