Berry Smoothie with White Chocolate Rice Krispies
Top Chef Just Desserts, Season 2, Episode 5, Elimination Challenge
- 2 pints raspberries
- 2 pints blueberries
- 2 pints strawberries
- 2 ounces honey
- 300 grams water
- 1000 grams Greek yogurt
- 6 grams sorbet stabilizer
- 100 grams sugar
- 100 grams honey
- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 grams Rice Krispies
- 50 grams white chocolate
- 2 grams salt
1. Puree all berries in blender with honey
1. Place sugar, stabilizer, honey , vanilla bean and water in a pot. Bring to a boil to make a syrup. Pour over Greek yogurt. Remove vanilla bean.
2. Burmix until smooth. Spin in ice cream batch freezer.
1. Melt white chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Combine Rice Krispies and salt. Mix with chocolate. Set aside for service.
1. Blend yogurt and berry puree until smooth. Pour into serving cup. Top with Rice Kripsies.