Champagne Cocktail with Guava, Elderflower and Tarragon
Rocco's Dinner Party, Season 1, Episode 6, French Cuisine, Winner
- 2 cups guava juice
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 2 cups elderflower liqueur (St. Germaine)
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling white wine
1. Muddle one bunch of tarragon, leaves only. Combine the muddled tarragon with the elderflower liqueur and allow it to steep for at least 2 hours (up to overnight).
2. Strain the liqueur and combine with the guava juice.
3. Fill a champagne flute halfway with the guava mixture and top with champagne. Enjoy!