Top Chef, Season 8, Episode 4, Quickfire Challenge
- 2 Eggs, each
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Reggiano Parmesan
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Italian Bread crumbs
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Capers
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Picked Parsley
- 1 cup String Beans
- 1/2 cup Shaved Almonds
1. Clean string beans and cut into thirds.
2. Marinate in eggs and 3/4 of shredded parmesan.
3. Dredge in flour and fry until golden brown and reserve.
4. Sauté bread in butter with raisins, capers, almonds.
5. Remove from heat and toss in string beans.
Put in casserole. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese, parsley and bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.