Ribeye Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Spicy Tomato Soup - Recipe Finder
Ribeye Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Spicy Tomato SoupPhoto by:
Top Chef, Season 8, Episode 10, Elimination Challenge, Winner
- 3 ounces cheese (of choice)
- 4 ounces sourdough
- 4 ounces butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 ounces garlic, minced
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 6 canned tomatoes
- 2 ounces chipotle Tabasco
- 1 quart cream
1. Season ribeyes with salt and pepper. Cook on George Forman grill.
2. Assemble sandwich. Butter bread, add cheese then add sliced ribeye- repeat with second slice of bread. Add to grill and top with steam iron.
1. In a pot add onions, garlic, bacon, cream, Tabasco and olive oil. Cook until onions are translucent then add canned tomatoes. Bring to boil then puree in blender.