Romaine Lettuce with Radish, Egg and Soft Herbs - Recipe Finder
Romaine Lettuce with Radish, Egg and Soft HerbsPhoto by:
Top Chef Masters, Season 4, Episode 4, Quickfire Challenge
- 1/2 head romaine
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, picked
- 6 radishes
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Yuzu juice, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut the ribs out of the romaine. Save the leaves and cut in a wide julienne.
2. Add the chives and tarragon.
3. Shave the radishes on the mandolin then add to the bowl with the lettuce.
4. Press the egg through a sieve to get nice, diced egg. Set aside.
5. Mix the yuzu juice in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Dress the salad with the dressing and top with egg.