- The Real Housewives of New York City Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan Meet Kristen Taekman Season Premiere Mar 11 9/8c
Top Chef, Season 8, Episode 4, Quickfire Challenge
1. Clean string beans and cut into thirds.
2. Marinate in eggs and 3/4 of shredded parmesan.
3. Dredge in flour and fry until golden brown and reserve.
4. Sauté bread in butter with raisins, capers, almonds.
5. Remove from heat and toss in string beans.
Put in casserole. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese, parsley and bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.