Whether breaking bad as Walter White, making us laugh as Hal on Malcom in the Middle, or cleaning Jerry Seinfeld's teeth, Bryan Cranston pretty much rules the small screen. But TV this isn't the only screen that he's rockin' lately - the star shines pretty bright in the form of 140 characters. That's right, if you haven't been following Cranston on Twitter you are living life all wrong. Check out the best of his Tweets below, and be sure to watch his sitdown with James Lipton on Inside the Actor's Studio November 25th at 8/7c!
1. When this was his Prof Pic.
2. That time he wanted to be a Kardashian.
3. When he turned a SAG award nom into the best Dad joke.
4. When Weird Al wasn't weird enough.
5. When he finally made the Superbowl interesting.
6. When he spilled the tea on 'Modern Family.'
7. When Conan was his dream girl.
8. When he helped Michael Phelps reach Olympic gold.
9. When he called himself a jackass.
10. When this was his favorite Golden Globes moment.
11. When he met the most interesting man in the world.
12. This Seinfeld reference.
13. When he is as excited as fans over real life Heisenbergs.
14. When he said what we were all thinking.
15. And finally...Handerpants
Be sure to catch Bryan Cranston on Inside the Actor's Studio November 25th at 8/7c!