Ready for some travel inspo for 2018 and beyond? Check out the epic destinations where celebs went to disconnect and recharge — and, of course, party — this year:
1. Kim Kardashian in Utah
The ultra-private Amangiri resort, which sits on 600 remote acres in Canyon Point, Utah provided an idyllic setting for Kim Kardashian's isolated luxury birthday getaway.
2. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez in Paris and Monte Carlo
Jennifer Lopez hashtagged her and Alex Rodriguez's vacation memories in Paris and Monte Carlo #baecation2017.
3. Caroline Fleming in Dubai
4. Kathy and Richie Wakile in Lebanon
5. Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, and Squad in the Bahamas
What Fyre Festival? The model crew returned to the scene of music festival history's craziest alleged crimes for a blissed out beachcation with no worries.
6. Olivia Munn in Turks and Caicos
Post-breakup, Olivia scooped her gal pals up for a hot 37th birthday trip to Turks and Caicos. No men allowed!
7. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend in Lake Como
The expecting lovebirds took Luna back to the romantic Italian spot where Chrissy once made a wish that they'd get married and have kids. Awww.
8. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka in Alaska
Spectacular views of snow, ice and even rainbows greeted NPH, DB, and their adorable twins in Alaska.
9. Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz in Iceland
After hitting Bora Bora last year for their honeymoon, the newlyweds took a bucket list trip to experience fire and ice in Iceland.
10. Tamra and Eddie Judge in Mexico
Jet Set is Bravo's launch pad for the most extravagant, luxurious, and unforgettable travel experiences. Ready for takeoff? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.