1. Stephanie V. had worked for years in PR. Yes, it is true. Don't you think it is super strange that she is making it seem like this is her first time at the rodeo? This woman was being paid more than 45K per year.
2. This Vorhees situation seemed to be going on for weeks on end when in fact it was less than 10 days of drama - TV simply spreads things out.
3. Elide - I mean, puleeze. She and her friends were stealing beer and champagne and I had to pay the hotel back. No way? Yes way. Also she was sooo out of it -- she left her cell phone in my bag that night and a football team of dudes were drunk dialing her on her phone in my bag in my room in the middle of the night. This is what sounded the alarm and sent us looking for her
4. We love the power girl army and the helicopters - Meredith Bryan, the co-author of my book, "If You Have to Cry, Go Outside" was terrified to ride on that copter.
5. I love when my clients agree to wear headresses!!!! Props to Greg Alterman, owner of Alternative for joining me.
6. Never trust someone with Britney Spears tattoos. Who does that? Ugh.
7. What is up with my assistant, Andrew? Does he really think that fixing a printer is misery? Please. He needs to work more to understand the true meaning of misery. Misery is not wearing overalls and staring at a 20,000 dollar printer and not knowing what to do.
8. I am so happy that I went to the Jonas Brothers with Ava instead of firing Elide - this is time management well done.
9. Ava had an amzing time at the Jonas Brothers concert and she twisted the night away with her peers - super fun to watch.