- Message Boards
I'm going to make this quick today due to lots of work. I'm closing two more escrows this month, which will bring me over 90 million in sales for 2012 so far, and on my way to a charity event to support an amazing cause!
1: If your curious why I pushed that lower offer so hard for Tim and Tom, it's because I have a real estate finance background. After seeing the all cash offer's financials, the numbers didn't add up and they would not have ever obtained a loan -- so I saved my clients a lot of headache.
2: That was definitely the first time I walked out of a listing appointment and hopefully the last LOL. It was a bad move. Do you think I can get the listing back? Do you think I will sell it?
Josh you are the most egotistical person I have ever seen.. You really arent all that and Heather needs to wake up also. She can do much better than you. Since she has been with you she is turning into a snide person also.
So to all the people that have so far commented on this...
1. You are mad at Josh for being successful/saling houses/being about money
-Uh this is a show based on real estate, the point of the show is to show successful real estate agents (its called MILLION doller listing) not watch me not be able to sale a house for 2 years (Madison). Congrats to Josh for being successful in a business that is not doing well in a horrible economy congrats for being successful. Maybe sometimes we should work on praising those who work hard/know a lot about business/ and are agressive about being a success instead of praising those who accomplish...nothing. Our society right now may benefit from that.
2. POOR MADISON - right poor madison because he was an overprotective overbearing boss. Heather made it clear last year she wanted to be more involved he clearly still wanted her to be his biotch assistant and he hated that Josh told her she was smart and could make it as a real estate agent (heaven forbid what a jerk), Madison is also gay and not straight and heather and josh are straight so for her to be attracted to him or like him shouldn't be shocking to Madison they come from similar worlds. The bottome line is Madsion wanted heather as an assitant forever, he hated that Josh encouraged her and that they fell for each other. Madison reminds me of that best friend people have that don't want you to be friends with anyone else because they are so dependent on you. That's an issue.
3. My last point is with the Heather situation this year...what exactly did Heather do wrong? Josh who clearly had this listing in the bag offered to co list with Heather giving her more money and also giving Madison money, heck that isn't mean that's charity. Also it gives Heather another client therefore giving Madison more business and promotion. Anyone with a basic sense of marketing and business can see this. Madison let his pride get in the way and again then lost business as well as a friend. He knows they are dating why wouldn't he figure they would co list giving him more money. A smart business man doesn't let personal conflict get in the way of making an extra dime.
I think it boils down to this you people love madison cause he's a nice fun loving guy! and who wouldn't he's sweet and charming, but he is a TERRIBLE realtor. I mean Josh says it what has he sold? if this was Real houseman of malibu he'd be perfect. but it isn't its MILLION DOLLAR LISTING. You can harp on Josh for his businness savyness, his clothes, his put together look, and his ability to get the job done and the truth is he is making money in a tough economic time he is what most Americans were many years ago someone who worked hard to get where they wanted to be.
Two quick comments:
1. Madison isn't worth your time. Don't even mention his name, unless Bravo is paying you too.
2. Heather is smoking hot. Your a lucky guy.
Remember Jill Zarin.....Exactly...Stop Bullying and Bragging their not an attractive traits...Stop worrying about other peoples bank accounts and Bragging about your own..
1. Dispose of your pinkie ring. It's a cliche.
2. Your heart is made out of gold. Just the wrong kind.
3. Flagg isn't hungry. He lost his drive when he disappeared into robe, slippers, and bonbons. He can't even be bothered to step aside for his sheeting dog.
4. Heather worked with Madison. In the long haul, she is better served by not letting lust or ambition get in the way of sound business ethics. She can be loyal to you in the sack, but mind her own store on the professional front. Also, not cool of you to continuously disrespect her boss when they worked together.
5. You can be Alpha without insisting how beta everyone else is. In fact, it is far more attractive to just BE what you are. Let the work speak for itself. No need to diminish others.