PSA: The Truth About Madison
Josh Altman tells you what he thinks you need to know about Madison's business.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT: The Truth About MADISON HILDEBRAND
I wanted to address something that Madison Hildebrand said last week in his blog. Madison claims to have more listings than Josh Flagg and I. I can only speak for myself, so this will only take a minute which is more time than Madison Hildebrand deserves, but I think the public deserves to know the truth.
1. Someone should tell Madison Hildebrand that your success in real estate is measured by your sales, not listings. I know agents that will take listings like Madison Hildebrand just to seem like they have more business. But as any successful salesperson knows, it's what you sell, not what you list.
2. With that being said I must have missed his name in the Wall Street Journal Real Trends Top 1000 agents in the country. I was No. 30 on that list. Madison??? I guess they forgot about you.
3. Why don't you pull up Madison Hildebrand's name on the MLS (and the MLS doesn't lie), in the past six months and see how many sales he has had. . .or should I say leases. . .which any good agent would never count.
4. Everyone knows Josh Flagg is not my favorite, however, if you check the MLS he also outperforms Madison. Wrong again Madison.
5. For reference, I've had 19 sales ranging from $700k all the way to $8.8 million in the past six months. Total this year alone $140 million sold.
6. Maybe next time Madison Hildebrand wants to try and flex, he should research his data better as he clearly has no idea what he's doing.
7. No matter how many staff Madison Hildebrand hires, he'll never be able to replace Heather. And everyone knows she ran his business for him when he actually did sell something years ago.
8. Madison is however No. 1 in one category, and that's Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. CONGRATULATIONS Madison Hildebrand! You officially have more time on your hands than the rest of us. While you are busy tweeting 25 times a day, I'm busy working for my clients. . .Good job buddy
I have now spent too much time on this. . .I just felt the public was owed the truth.