- Julia's 88-Point Checklist
- Message Boards
- Miss Advised on Facebook
7. FAVORITE LINES: EPISODE 2
1. “I can barely read let alone understand what you’re talking about” - JP’s date when asked if he liked being objectified and was stumped. Crickets.
2. “Only get a cat if you have to. Don’t be that crazy cat lady” - Amy Laurent
3. “You don’t want to be desperate” - Amy’s trainer to Amy after she accepts the date on the same day.
4. “He would bring you a deer” - Julia about JP’s date.
5. “I’ve been a wife fluffer” - Julia about her dating history.
Until next week! With love,
I find it hard to believe you actually tolerated that smarmy greasy Ray Luv and then went along with the strip club bit. I would be hard-pressed to take your relationship advice now. The whole thing was unattractive.
I can't believe that you even answered the phone from the guy who you had already canceled a date. I think because he asked you anyway proved he was a bit controlling and did not accept your decision. He proved exactly what I knew about him when he appeared on your radio show and that was that he has no class when he takes you on a first date to strip club without even asking if you were in the mood for it. Just because your subject is about sex doesn't mean your life is all about sex. It's ok to be sponteneous and live your life as you want but you have to filter out the men before accepting a date. If you don't have chemistry, don't waste your time. The drinks at the club was ok but changing the location to the strip club without you knowing was a No No. I suppose what you can do is to let your listeners know on your show that you went out with him as a friend and that is it.