Odd Mom Out
Your First Look at Season 3 of #OddMomOut!
Prepare to get odd.
1. Find out how the UES crew is coping with bankruptcyAt the end of the season 2 finale, Ernie Krevitt, the guy in charge of investing just about every UES family’s money, is arrested. What do the wealthy do without all the luxurious amenities previously at their disposal? Will Brooke cook? Will Stephanie clean? Or are they all still a-okay?
Watch the full first episode of Odd Mom Out now HERE and be sure to tune in for Season 3 starting Wednesday July 12th at 10/9c.
2. Discover if Lex and Brooke’s relationship could withstand the Ernie stormFresh off a vow renewal celebration, can Lex (Sean Kleier) and Brooke (Abby Elliott) stick together if they're broke? They probably now regret spending $1 million on wedding flowers...
3. Step inside the Weber’s home with their new roommate, CandaceCandace, played by Joanna Cassidy, gets hit hard by the Ernie fiasco so much so that she faints in the previous finale. The viable option is to then move in with Jill and Andy. So much for the Webers being the only ones to receive little backlash from Ernie. Candace tends to be a tad, let's say, overbearing. She literally bears it all and wears extremely little.
4. Find out if Graham and Vanessa can do the long-distance thingVanessa (KK Glick) needed to tell Graham her true feelings about his Laos adventure, and how she felt left behind in NYC. Did Graham come back? Or must they endure a phone-based relationship?
5. See what Hazel’s time at sleep away camp has done to her – or rather to her parents
Odd Mom Out
Is Jill's Daughter Growing Up Too Fast?
A visit to Hazel's camp proves eye-opening for Jill and Andy...