To recap, here are the top 5 things we’ve learned from this episode:
1. GG and Honey Boo Boo’s have at least two things in common: Cheese fries and go-go juice.
2. Calling someone an "acquaintance" is the mother of all Persian insults.
3. Chia Pet is a Persian pet name and wigs aren't on Persian time.
4. Never call anyone a pill popper or they'll make the bushes talk.
5. Persian Barbie is a SBD (silent but deadly) fart.
But of all the important information I learned in this episode, what still stands out to me most is that Mike has a Kebab Del Grande between his legs. And on that note, can't wait to see Part 2 of this trip!!!
See you all next week, my Shah lovers!
Comments? Tweet me @nadinerajabi
Nadine Rajabi is a television producer, writer, and comedian from Los Angeles. Most importantly she's Persian, and has been her whole life.