Hi everyone! The long awaited after show that been a year in the making finally premiered tonight!!! We will roll these out after every week through the reunion. I hope you enjoy these!
Now on to the episode...
I just finished watching this episode and walked away asking myself:
1) How many Jonathan Adler couches were sacrificed to make Reza’s suit?
2) How many Asas does it take to put on an art show?
3) Why on earth would MJ call GG’s mom after Del Mar?
4) And, was it c---, whore, bitch or slut, whore, bitch? Because GG and MJ have conflicting stories on the first word.
5) Did Pablo and Julio need doggie Xanax after Leila’s house? Because I certainly did after watching.
Before we get to these questions, I’d love to cover a few things very quickly. First, MJ’s spray tan. It’s a little known secret that Persian women have giant boobs…but seeing her get spray tanned made me realize that hers are giant-er (if the word existed). I swear if a tsunami ever hit, I’d grab one as a floatation device. Where were they when the Titanic sank? I swear some lives would be saved.
Next, I’d love to address the Lilly and Reza break-up. I don’t think Lilly was being as harsh as Reza thought. I think she was being honest. There’s a difference. If Reza was so worried about his friendship with Lilly, why didn’t HE reach out to her after that infamous dinner when MJ told Lilly and Coconut circle out of there? Lilly said it best when she said, “What’s worse than an enemy? A fake friend.” Well said, Lilly. If Reza wanted the blow softened, she could have phrased it by saying, “What’s worse than a fake Louis Vuitton?” Or “What’s worse than fake gold?” But she went straight for the golden dagger. The truth hurts sometimes.