During last night's episode of #SouthernCharm we saw Kathryn Calhoun Dennisand Thomas Ravenelwelcome their newest addition, St. Julien Rembert Ravenel to the world. What we didn't see was the adorable and perfectly decorated baby shower friends threw for Kathryn right before St. Julien made his grand entrance into South Carolina.
Let this charming Charleston party inspire your next baby shower! You too can throw the cutest shower on the block in just 11 easy steps.
1. Add a special touch by matching your beverages to the decorations!
2. No shower is complete without a cute diaper tower.
3. Make sure there is plenty of seating both indoors and outdoors.
4. Don't forget to include a spot for guests to include their special messages.
5. You also can't forget delicious treats.
6. Custom beverages are a must!
7. You can never have enough delicious desserts.
8. Make sure to include baby shower games.
9. Spread the love with charming messages for the newborn.
10. You can never have enough adorable decorations.
11. And if you're lucky a friend will whip up a delicious cocktail.