It's Super Bowl weekend, and soon enough, we'll find out if the Carolina Panthers or the Denver Broncos will reign supreme as this year's champions.
However, we think one player appearing in Super Bowl 50 already deserves a trophy for his winning smile: Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Every time you see the 26-year-old flash those pearly whites, you can't help but let your own grin loose.
And Cam isn't alone in that regard. Though you can't really see pro football players' faces while they're on the field, what with them having to wear helmets and all, once they take those off, there's often a wonderful smiling surprise underneath.
The following NFL athletes are definitely MVPs when it comes to smiling, and seeing their grins will make you want to celebrate whether your team was victorious this season or not.
1. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers Quarterback
With that seemingly ever-present grin, Cam always looks like the happiest person in the NFL.
2. Kroy Biermann, Atlanta Falcons Defensive End
With a wife like Kim Zolciak-Biermann and their six amazing kids, who wouldn't be smiling?
3. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots Wide Receiver
With those model looks, it's no wonder Julian was recently spotted next to Andy Cohen in the front row at designer Joseph Abboud's show during New York Fashion Week: Men's.
4. Reggie Bush, San Francisco 49ers Running Back
That's the smile of a Super Bowl champion.
5. Eric Decker, New York Jets Wide Receiver
Clearly, the Decker family is full of sweet smiles.
6. DeMarcus Ware, Denver Broncos Defensive End
DeMarcus has dimples for days.
7. Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback
Mark's smile always evokes pure joy, no matter what team he's on.
8. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers Tight End
Seeing Antonio's smile will instantly make you feel fully charged.
9. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs Tight End
That beard is the perfect complement to Travis' smile, don't you think?
10. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals Wide Receiver
Our compliments to Larry's dentist.
11. J.J. Watt, Houston Texans Defensive End
When Mario Lopez's famous grin doesn't steal your thunder, you know you've got a winning smile.
See The Real Housewives get sporty in their cheerleading days, below.