Costume by Bravo: Being Kim Zolciak
Tricks, treats and Tardy for the Party.
We've already shown you how to do your best Andy Cohen and Patti Stanger this Halloween. But if those options were too mild, today we've got tips on how to transform into one of Bravo's boldest, most outrageous stars: The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak.
In a word, Kim is fabulous -- the life of the party and always the center of attention. Most importantly, she's got a great sense of humor and is able to laugh at herself. In fact, she already put together the ideal Kim Zolciak Halloween costume last year (with tongue firmly implanted in cheek). But if you're serious about walking a mile in Kim's heels, here's what you'll need.
- Wig: Kim's big blonde wigs are absolutely essential to her look and style. Bust out the curlers and give yourself plenty of volume and bounce. And trust us, you will need hairspray.
- Bling: The Atlanta diva is never seen without diamonds. Deck yourself out in the flashiest costume jewelry you can find. There's no way you can overdo it.
- Microphone: Make no mistake, Kim's calling card is "Tardy for the Party." Sing it all night, offering to let your friends join you... You're not uncivil, after all. Plus, a mic will allow you to tell off your haters more dramatically.
- Sexy Dress: Where there's Kim, there's a plunging neckline and a short hem. Find something fun and sparkly, and show off your assets!
- Killer Heels: Fabulous shoes are basically just an extension of the Housewife's feet, at this point. The fiercer, the better.
- Lots of Lips: Kim's pucker is her signature. Pout your lips and have your lip gloss handy — with all the partying you're going to do, you'll need a whole tube.
As a bonus, you can have your man dress us as Kroy Biermann, pro-football player and Ms. Zolciak's current beau. Let us warn you, though: you'll have lots of fun together, but everyone will probably be bothering you all night, asking you when you're getting married!