After weeks of campaigning, mud-slinging, and some big-name celebrity endorsements, you went to the polls and made your voice heard in the other most important election happening this year: The Real Housewives Awards: Decision 2016. Andy Cohen revealed the big winners during a special installment of Watch What Happens Live Monday night.
Not only was Lisa Vanderpump Andy's guest in the Bravo Clubhouse but she was also elected President of the Real Housewives. She was even sworn in right on the spot, promising to "shadily execute the office of President of the Real Housewives" and "drink rosé and uphold the constitution of the Clubhouse, so help me, Giggy." Here's hoping an epic celebration is in the works at SUR or PUMP.
Dorinda Medley also stopped by to accept the honor of Speaker of the Housewives. "Well, I think I deserve it because I did make it nice," Dorinda said of the disastrous Berkshires getaway last season of The Real Housewives of New York City on WWHL. "I worked very hard that weekend, and they came up and made a disaster of it."
After being appointed Plastic Surgeon General by fans, Siggy Flicker said that her achievement was "a team effort" before thanking her various doctors for helping her look amazing, from her face to her body to her botox.
Though Kyle Richards wasn't able to make it to the Clubhouse to accept her award for Style Ambassador, the Gay Shark, donning a kaftan, helped close an election night that we — and history — will never forget.
Find out all of the Real Housewives Awards winners, below:
- President: Lisa Vanderpump
- Chief of Staff: DonJuan Clark
- Secretary of Shade: Kenya Moore
- Plastic Surgeon General: Siggy Flicker
- Director of Housewives Relations: Heather Dubrow
- Secretary of the Interior Design: Heather Dubrow
- Speaker of the Housewives: Dorinda Medley
- Style Ambassador: Kyle Richards
- Head of the Real Bureau of Investigation: Meghan King Edmonds
- Chief of Laughs: Milania Giudice
Relive all of the candidates' campaigns, below.