Ten of Our Favorite Bravo-Centric Things
To celebrate 10 Things That Make Me Happy, we've come up with some of our own.
Last night marked the premiere of Ten Things That Make Me Happy, a show that digs deep into the pleasure chest of your favorite Bravolebrities and their most favorite things in the world. And while you'll get to see Kyle Richards discuss all of her fabulousness, we decided we wanted to share with you some of our favorite things. Sure, they're not big fancy kitchens or $25,000 sunglasses, but they're certainly some of the most smile-inducing quirks among our Bravo companions. We've been rolling them out on Facebook over the past week (not our FB friend? Like us already, will ya?), and for your convenience, here's the full monty of our personal 10 Things That Make Us Happy.
10. Andy Cohen's head tilt on Watch What Happens Live.
9. Bravolebrities doing splits. Easy there, Juicy Joe -- you'll strain something.
7. Fabio saying "burger." We could listen to it all day long.
6. Rachel Zoe's birth outfit. We die.
5. Carla "Hootie-Hoo" Hall -- the legend.
3. Giggy's wardrobe that rivals Prince's.
2. Melania's tantrums. We don't want to face her wrath, ever.