Thanks to everyone who watched last week and to those of you who posted on my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. This week I would like to set the record straight about a few things that happen on this episode. A lot of people, strangers and friends, have asked me, "why didn't you move the dresses?" I did move the dresses! The first problem was lack of space in the house for the dresses to dry. I moved as many as I could into Rachel's two bathrooms, but the dyes in the dresses were bleeding and they had to be spaced apart so that while they were drying the dyes didn't run on to the other dresses. Rachel would have freaked out if I moved them on the areas where there were hardwood floors. I looked for the dresses that were either dripping dye or those that were sitting in pools of dyed water. It was quite a disaster! Believe me. The remaining dresses were left in the studio, spaced out on other racks so that they were not touching one another. You have to understand that these racks of gowns were our selections for awards season, we had worked very hard to get them, so I was not about to let them sit there and get ruined. It was such a disaster!
Just caught your show and want to help you be a hero. It's so obvious that Rachel needs to raise the curtain rods in her studio to better accomodate all those long gowns! If space permits, could even consider adding an upper tier that swings up and out of the way. Also, consider adding a dressing room to the studio if space permits to eliminate awkwardness of coming down the stairs in a long gown and heels. Hope this helps.