Check Your Source
Cynthia explains the "Friend Contract" and sounds off on Dwight's gossiping.
Things that made me giggle, cringe, or just left me confused:
1. Phaedra: Just because you strip in a nurse's outfit does not make you a nurse. This is an excellent point.
2. Phaedra: Cynthia doesn’t have a brain of her own, poor thing. AGAIN, I do have a brain, and some people actually think I'm smart. Oh, that's right; I can’t be smart, because I'm not a lawyer.
3. Kim: I'm probably a better dancer than I am a singer. Does that mean you will stop singing?
4. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Willie Wonka.
5. Dwight: Kim must have given Cynthia one of her wigs, because the wig she had on was horrible. And so was your suit. What's next?
6. Phaedra: Head nurse? What kind of head nurse? Very Funny.
7. NeNe: I have never been so glad to see Kim & Sheree. Oh you mean THIS week? Right.
8. Sheree: Cynthia is hooked on NeNe like a little tick. Need to scratch that b---- off. B----? B----, please.
9. Kim: Peter is probably worried that I want to spread my legs for NeNe. Okay, now I'm a lesbian? When did we trade places?
10. Lawrence: Peter and NeNe should just sleep together, and just get it over with. And you should just finish curling Sheree's hair.
11. NeNe: This ain't the Oscars is it? No, and this is not LA either.
12. Kim: I don't know Cynthia that well, and I am grateful for that. That makes two of us sister.
13. Kim: How are your titties doing? Great and your lips?
14. Kim: You are scared of a red light, but will cut your tummy, fix your tits, and snip your nose? Go figure.
15. NeNe: Single black female. A very FRIENDly thing to say.
So let me get this straight. Last week Peter and NeNe go at it, this week they kiss and make up, and now, all of a sudden, I am SINGLE BLACK FEMALE, who happens to be a lesbian, and is in love with NeNe? I want Nene, NeNe wants Peter, and Peter just wants the Jets to win the Superbowl. Does this even begin to make sense? Crisis!
Where do I start? The FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT. Here we go. At this point on the show, we are all in a bad place, all three of us. Peter with UPTOWN, NeNe with Gregg, and me with the wedding and Peter's Uptown situation. Everybody is stressed out, and my friendship with NeNe is definitely on the rocks. I have a great sense of humor, so I decided that the next time I ran into NeNe, AS A JOKE, I would give her a FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT. AS A JOKE! As you guys know, the word friend does not carry a lot of weight with this group, so I thought the idea of giving NeNe a contract was hilarious! I imagined that we would read it, laugh hysterically, grab a glass of wine (as usual), give each other a big hug, and call it a day. NeNe is one of the craziest friends I have, and one of the reasons we talk so much on the phone is because we are both very silly. NeNe has been good for a laugh or two when I really needed one, and I just wanted to return the favor. My FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT was for NeNe's eyes only, and I never thought for a second anyone else would see it. It was supposed to just be a funny joke between friends, and that would be the end of it. Clearly, it didn't work out that way. You guys saw the turn of events after we left Kim’s kitchen, and at that point it just got too ridiculous for me to even go there. The only thing that I wanted to make clear (as if it wasn't obvious in the first place), is that the FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT was a joke, that's it. That's all it was ever meant to be. It was supposed to be funny, and I actually thought it was. I really cracked myself up about the whole thing. Well, excuse me for having a sense of humor.
Anyway, for anyone who may be interested in getting a copy of my FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT for any of your friends, just let me know. The cost is $19.99 per contract which includes shipping and handling. If you act now, I'll even throw in an autographed picture of myself for FREE. Like in my case, even if your FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT blows up in your face, and your friends start calling you a stalker and a lesbian, at least you will still have the autographed picture of me. FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT t-shirts and hats will also be available upon request. Only one per customer, as quantities are limited.
CHECK YOUR SOURCE. I was very upset that Dwight blatantly lied to Phaedra about me talking about her then unborn baby. Who does that? I think that he is still mad at me for calling him Willie Wonka. Anyway, was it not clear on everyone else's TV that Kim made the alien statement? Who else would even say that? ALL of us could not understand the confusion with her due date, and said so time and time again. Dwight knew exactly who said what, and that is what he should have gone back and reported. CHECK YOUR SOURCE! I have a child, and that’s one game that I don’t play. All the kids on the show are beautiful, and we as parents are blessed to have them. Please believe me, I would take it very personally if anyone talked that way about my baby, and that's not a line that should be crossed. We can say what we want about each other, but the kids are definitely off limits. I was very offended to even be a part of this conversation with Phaedra, and felt that a lot of the statements that were made on this subject were very inappropriate.
Thanks as always for the love and support. Follow me on twitter @cynthiabailey10 and friend me on facebook. FYI I don't check my facebook as regularly as my twitter. Think I am at my limit with friends, but will check it all out over the holidays. Send me a direct message on twitter rather than facebook, if you are trying to reach out. Thank you for watching the show, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Miss Cindi B
P.S. I fell on the floor when Anderson Cooper gave NeNe a FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT on WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE! All my friends are mad at me because I gave NeNe one, and they don't have one!