Things that made me giggle, cringe, or just left me confused:
1. Kandi: "One minute NeNe is choking you, and the next minute you are protecting her. You need to protect yourself honey!" Sounds like they need a FRIEND CONTRACT!
2. Kim: "Bitch, I will smoke until the day I die." You have my blessing.
3. Phaedra: "Miss Kim seems to be backing down because she knew I was a crazy black women." I could not have said it better myself.
4. Cynthia: FRIEND CONTRACT. You women cannot be seriously still be talking about this. Talk about beating a dead horse.
5. Kim: "I'm glad Phaedra came out, she could stand to get a few things done." No argument there.
6. Phaedra: "I know a stripper that can give himself head." Once a Southern belle, always a Southern belle I guess.
7. NeNe: "Cynthia is almost like a child." I have to admit I do enjoy the Disney channel with Noelle. Tell me you guys don't watch Suite Life On Deck, The Wizards of Waverly Place, and ICarly every now and then?
8. NeNe: "I'm not going to see the dinosaurs, am I going to be blindfolded?" Great idea! Maybe all the mean people at the wedding should have to be blindfolded.
9. Cynthia: "Kim is funny because one minute I am a beautiful super-model, and the next minute I am a raging psycho-path." Talk about a love-hate relationship.
10. Cynthia: "I am weirded out that you think you can sing, that you wear a wig & you had a full on relationship with a married man." Now what's next? Stop trying to pass me the CRAZY flag.
Hopefully, now we can move past this, "Who said what about whose unborn baby," and we can all agree that my FRIEND CONTRACT was a joke. I was a little hurt that the girls took such a genuine gesture and used it to try and humiliate me. Guess what? It didn't work, and I will will always defend my actions, especially when they come from the heart. As for the rest of the show, I will leave you all to give me your opinions and comments. I look forward to reading them, just as you guys look forward to reading my blog. I thought about not posting this week, because I will be travelling for the holidays, but I did not want to let you guys down. Regardless of my crazy schedule, I have never missed a week. That said, I decided to keep it short and sweet. Besides, I think the next episode will be a doozy, and I know that I will have plenty to say. I have the best fans in the world, and you guys always have my back. I don't know how I would have made it this far without all your love and support. Thank you. I wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!
Follow me on twitter cynthiabailey10 and friend me on facebook.
Kisses, Cynthia Bailey and Miss Cindi B