- Full Episodes
- Message Boards
- On-Air Trivia Sweeps
- Hidden Charms Game
- ATL Housewives on Facebook
I have a great sense of humor, and I love to laugh. I once read some somewhere that laughing everyday actually keeps you younger. Things from this episode that made me giggle, cringe, or just left me confused:
1) "I'm just telling you what these two eyes see, and if you don't like it, you can pluck them out and give me two more!" Where does she come up with this stuff? Hilarious.
2) "A wig does not count as a hat, honey." True.
3) "Stab me in the neck, and put me out of my misery."
4) "Thought I was at the f---ing NUTCRACKER!"
5) What exactly is a clean man? Can somebody help me with this one?
6) Is "blooming" peach tea the same as regular pea tea?
7) Just because someone is a model, doesn't meant that they are gorgeous. And just because some is a lawyer does not mean they are smart.
8) No offense to Tammy Faye Baker or Willie Wonka. I love them both by the way.
9) Much love to the "baby mommas" of the world.
10) I can sleep better at night now knowing that I am "not that bad for a model." Shout out to all the super models of the world.
11) Bedazzled eye makeup being called "bourg-hetto." Meaning both bourgie and ghetto. Not sure if I spelled that right.
12) I haven't been in a stretch limo since my prom. Felt like a teenager again.
13) Is everyone in Atlanta really a rapper, model, or what was the last thing?
14) Love that Dwight got his makeup done as well. Classic.
15) So happy that I was on time for the baby shower, would have hated to have been turned away.
16) Roses in the hair? Less is more.
17) I love hats! I'm not trying to be funny. Really, I do. Ask anyone.
18) Apollo did not want to do a waltz at the baby shower. Really? No, you're kidding!
19) Did I mention that I was a cheerleader in high school? GO TIGERS! GO TIGERS!
20) I have a love for the arts as well. However, I really didn't see the ballerinas coming.
Life is too short, laugh everyday if you can. Please follow me on twitter @cynthiabailey10, and friend me on Facebook. Hope you guys enjoyed the show, and thank you so much for the love and support.
Cynthia Bailey (and a splash of Miss Cindi B)
You're a breath of fresh air. I think that you and Kandi should have a spin-off like Bethany from RHONY. Both of you are REAL housewives.
I LOVE U CYNTHIA BETWEEN U AND NE-NE I DON'T KNOW WHO I LOVE THE MOST... BUT I SURE WOULDN'T WATCH IF IT WASN'T FOR U TWO... KEEP DOING U AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT!!!
Loved it! haha, I didn't know what to think of you the first couple of episodes, but when you said "Tammy Faye Baker and Willie Wonka", you won me over!!
Love your blog....classy and classic.
Like another viewer, I was unsure of how I'd "like" you. You had me at Tammy Faye :-)
I HAD TO FIGURE YOU OUT AND TONIGHT GIRL YOU HAD ME BURNING CALORIES LAUGHING BURN CALORIES AS WELL. GIRL MISS LIL SUNSHINE IS A HOT GHETTO MESS SHE JUST TO MUCH AND SHE TOOOOO OVER THE TOP.... CYNTHIA I LIKE YOU CONTINUE TO BE YOU AND DONT TAKE NO TIPS FROM MISS LIL SUNSHINE LMBO...
Hope I don't regret this Cynthia but you actually appear normal ..... are you sure you're supposed to be on this show?
Hi Cynthia, Ill add another one to your list, "Phaedra is her biggest cheerleader, we got you put down the pom poms" I was cracking up laughing especially when Kim said, she thought she was at the F!@###@! Nutcracker that had me laughing even harder. I agree with blogger Too funny you bring class to the show.
You are so refreshing to see on the show. And I get all your points from the baby shower. I don't know when I have laughed so hard!!
Cynthia, you have class and a wonderful sense of humor. Your blog is fab! LOL That Phadrea.....does she really think she is high class? LOL
Love this blog style... so much better and more real than the rose queen's legalistic style. On that note... seriously the roses - it was tragic.
I really like you Cynthia, I was really impressed when you went in the kitchen at the restaurant and offered to help. Down to earth and beautiful; a great combination.
You have become my favorite, so classy and as true lady!
p.s Bougilicious,bougifabulous, boughetto.....there is no word to describe that baby shower......LOL.
While all models are not beautiful you are! and witty too! As an attorney i will confirm not all attorneys are smart; but MOST talk too much. (usually about them) By the way, love the blog format.
Your blog makes me laugh. The expression on your face in the limo said it all. You held it together. You are the picture of grace so far. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the season.
Im lovin' your humor and sophisticated style!! Still laughing at Tammy Faye & Willi Wonka- classic!!!
Girl you was wearing the hell out of that black hat and that dress..You betta work..Fakedra and Dwight..just a hot mess..lol
Okay, I see why Bravo added you to the show..Beautiful, funny and just fabulous..But Bravo adding Phaedra..What the hell..
its nice to see a brown skin supermodel on the show. I mentioned brown skin because most black supermodels are light. Anyway, you are funny, successfull, smart, and altough you seem intellegent you also seem down to earth. Thanks for brining some beatuy to the show!!
Cynthia, u bring the class, elegance, & beauty to the show this season. Phaedra, is a wanna be southern belle...ie: Tammy Faye Baker's make up, and attempting to have an extravagant, overdone, tasteless baby shower shows only a desire to be what u were never raised as. I do applaude Phaedra for being a successful lawyer. But TOO overdone! Cynthia, I'm hoping she takes some make up etiquette from u being a supermodel and all. (less is best) What a statement when ur husband didn't participate at the baby shower festivities.
Think you are tall and beautiful. Love your blog and sense of humor. Agree with the roses in the hair. What was she thinking. You are a welcome addition to the show.
Thank you Cynthia, you called everything right, How in the hell could she talk about someone having 4-5 kid's when she married a ex-con. Really, is all I can say. You husband should have let her have it in the limo. The one liner's are funny this season. Keep them coming!!!!
Once you said Willy Wonka, I was on the floor laughing every time Dwight pop'd up on the screen. You know you owe your fiance big time for dragging him around with those lunatics all day.
You and Kandi are the best women on the show. You two are the most real and closest to what all of the others are trying to be. "Tammy Faye and Willy Wonka!" You hit the nail on the head!
I have to agree with the majority of the viewers. You are hands down my favorite! The Tammy Faye (rest in peace) and Willie Wonka hit the nail on the head!!!!! OMG! I could not stop laughing. SN: It was good to see Lisa Wu.
LOL Love # 7...you are beautiful inside and out..great addition to show the show....and cudos to your man for keeping his composure in that limo and you as well......i believe some people were put into our lives for amusement only and Phedera is your amusement really can anyone take her serious lol
I started watching Housewives and became attached to NeNe. Now I watch the show only because of you and NeNe! You are a beautiful woman! Good job!!!