Things that made me giggle, cringe, or just left me confused:
1. What are you looking at your watch for? Because it's on my wrist, and I can. He has a point, I saw it with my own two eyes, and it was definitely on his wrist.
2. What is my freak number? First of all, who feels like changing pee-pee sheets after sex? Second, I still believe food products "down there" is a yeast infection waiting to happen. And thirdly at the end of the day it just feels like way too much work. I would be pissed if Noelle had an "accident," and peed in the bed. How would I explain mommy peeing in the bed?
3. I still never figured out if Dr. Muhammad (I want drop the Dr. until I know for sure) is a doctor or not. Am I the only one still confused? This is supposed to be a "yes" or "no" question, right?
4. Dogs don't bark at parked cars. I actually tested this out with my brother's dog Dusty, and it was true. As long as my car was parked, crickets. The minute I pulled off, he lost it!
5. Prove you are a woman, and I will prove I am a doctor. I have to be honest, I almost kind of like this guy for Sheree. He really pushes her buttons. But then again, I'm a Pisces, I like everybody.