Cynthia shares her favorite happenings on this week's episode and wishes everyone a happy Turkey Day.
Things that made me giggle, cringe or just left me confused:
1. Kim saying that Dwight must be the daddy because he got really upset. Refuse to even go there.
2. Dr. Tiy-E Muhammad laughing. And laughing … Whenever this man starts laughing, I just start laughing, and I have no idea what is so funny. Peter thinks that I am crazy.
3. Myself referring to Kim: "I bet you used to be a nurse!" I can't imagine the thousands of men (and women) that would purposely make themselves sick, if they thought Kim would be the one to nurse them back to health.
4. You guys heard it for yourselves. 40 weeks pregnant, full term. Now what are we supposed to obsess about?
5. Look at Lawrence with them "daisy-dukes" on!
6. I would not advise first-time mommies to focus on things like, um MATERNAL DEATH, hours before going into labor.
7. Praying before the spades game? You can never pray too much.
8. "Dr. Lue is the only doctor that I would let near my vagina!" Can we do an episode where the word vagina or vajay-jay doesn't come up?
9. Apollo was well over 8 pounds, and came 3 months early? My mouth is still open.
10. "Oh honey, that looks like the projects!" Huh?
First, I would like to say congratulations to Phaedra and Apollo. I am truly happy, and excited for the birth of your beautiful son. Children are a tremendous blessing, and I wish you both well. I also want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I know that so many people have been affected by the economy (my family included), but this is a time to be grateful for what you do have, rather than what you do not. When I start to complain, I always remind myself that there are so many people worse off.
While we are on the subject of Thanksgiving, I want to thank all my fans for their continued love and support. Every time I post my blog, I can't wait to read your comments and feedback. So many of your comments have really touched my heart, and it is confirmation that I am an asset to the show. It is impossible to get to know me from just watching the show, so I really try to use my blog as vehicle to let my character and personality shine through.
I was going to comment on some of the things that happened in this episode, but I don't feel like any of it is more important than blessings (a new child), and THANKSGIVING. I hope you guys enjoyed the show, and thank you for watching.
Oh yeah, I have been getting all the comments and inquiries about beauty tips and modeling advice. I am going address those issues in a separate blog. Will keep you posted. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! To NeNe, Kim, Sheree, Kandi, and Phaedra, all my best to your families.
Don't forget to follow me on twitter (cynthiabailey10), and friend me on Facebook. Until next week, blessings to all of you.
Cynthia Bailey and Miss Cindi B