The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7 may be over, but the secrets are still flowing. Here's what you didn't see from the three-part reunion.
1. We found out what happens to those reunion dresses.
Hint: You'll likely never see them again.
2. Everyone agreed they want this Housewife's closet.
And it's not Erika Jayne's...
3. There's a lot of friendly banter when the cameras aren't rolling.
While everyone got settled for the beginning of the reunion, Erika talked about her upcoming stint on Dancing With the Stars, and when Lisa R. said she wanted a pair of Spanx, Lisa Vanderpump teased they don't make them small enough to fit her.
4. Lisa Rinna is an amazing salesperson.
At one point during the reunion, while talking about her QVC success, Lisa R. reveals she recently sold 130k pairs of pants!
5. The ladies stay hydrated between segments.
Erika could be seen walking around while sipping a Coca-Cola. No diet soda for this pop star!
6. No one saw that fashion faux pax coming.
Andy Cohen called out the fact that Lisa Rinna and Erika Girardi were wearing the exact same pair of heels, and it wasn't until the ladies sat down on the couches that they realized it. Thankfully, no was bothered.
7. Happy Hour started early.
During one break Kyle Richards had a little wine, and Lisa R. said she couldn't partake because she's such a lightweight.
8. A fun fact about those smoothies...
Someone went around to the production crew backstage to ask if any of the Housewives had allergies, because they wanted to make smoothies for the ladies to cheers with at the end. You can never be too careful when it comes to a Real Housewife.