Wow. What a season! First of all, thank all of you for going on this crazy ride with me. It’s been an honor to receive this outpouring of love and support. Kisses to you all!
To say it has been a rollercoaster would be the biggest understatement in Housewives history! As always, I send my thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Russell Armstrong. I'm sure this couldn't have been an easy thing to have as a reminder as they still grieve.
That being said, this season has had just as many laughs as tears. And as the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine.
So: The Reunion.
Since that episode was filmed more recently than the show, my feelings are still very raw. I was a ball of nerves walking onto that stage. Let me be clear, there are no video monitors or speakers backstage. I waited for six hours and had zero idea of what I was walking into when I finally entered. To be clear, here is where my relationships stand:
- Kim: Kim and I haven't seen each other or spoken since the show wrapped. I wish her the best of luck in her recovery.
- Camille: I've had a lot of fun getting to know her. She's sweet and kind, and I’m very grateful to have made such a lovely new friend.
- Kyle and I have spoken only briefly since wrapping; she was kind enough to invite me to a recent holiday party but I was unable to attend.
- Lisa and I have grown quite close. She's an amazing friend and mom. She's got an amazing sense of humor, and she's honest, one of the qualities that means the most to me.
- Adrienne and I exchanged a few texts messages but I hadn't seen her since wrapping when we taped the reunion.