The sixth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills may be over, but the lessons we learned will surely last a lifetime. Let's revisit some of the best teaching moments from this year.
1. Don't Be Afraid to Unleash Your Inner Erika Jayne
2. Never Say the M Word--Ever!
Are you listening, Lisa Rinna?
3. Don't Sit Across from Your Enemy at a Dinner Party
Poor Kathryn Edwards had to learn the hard way...
4. C---y Can Be a Good Thing
Erika came with her own special lexicon, which not all the Housewives were able to appreciate.
5. Don’t Go Out with a Bad Handbag
6. Online Shopping Can Be a Dangerous Thing
Especially when it comes to buying miniature horses...
7. Be Wary of What You Text Your Friends
8. You Never Know What’s Happening Behind Closed Doors
Yolanda reminded us of an important lesson: No matter how good something looks on the outside, you have no idea what's happening on the inside. And it applies to both her health and her marriage to David Foster.
9. When You Can, Wear a Caftan
10. Being Broke Sucks, and Being Rich Is a Lot Better