Oh, perhaps you'd heard? Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have chosen a name for baby No. 3 — and it's Chicago, after the city where Kanye was raised.
Indeed, stars are just like us (sometimes)! Citizens of the world, they look to places all around the planet when it comes to inspiration — even (or especially) for something as important as naming their children. Here, our list of stars who've named their kids for locations in the world (or even out of this world, ahem), from specific to conceptual (say, compass directions, if you know what we mean).
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West — Chicago
2. Meghan King Edmonds — Aspen
Congrats to Mama Meghan... who now has two more bundles on the way!
3. Ashlee Simpson — Bronx
4. David and Victoria Beckham — Brooklyn
5. Gwen Stefani — Zuma
That's Zuma, as in the beach in Malibu, for the uninitiated.
6. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon — Moroccan
7. Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky — India
8. Bono — Memphis
9. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth — Tennessee
10. Brooke Burke — Sierra
11. Rosie O'Donnell — Dakota
12. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West (Again) — North West
Compass directions count, we declare.
13. Erykah Badu — Mars
Leave it to Erykah Badu to select a place-inspired name that's literally out of this world.
14. The Game — Harlem
That's his son, Harlem, in that brood.
15. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz — Egypt
The musical couple named their sons Egypt Daoud, and Genesis Ali.
Jet Set is Bravo's launch pad for the most extravagant, luxurious, and unforgettable travel experiences. Ready for takeoff? Then Like us on Facebook to stay connected to our daily updates.